Our Web Site Hosting Preview DNS lets you test your Web site prior to launch to ensure it displays and behaves properly on our hosting servers before modifying your domain’s DNS record. This is beneficial when you are setting up a Web site for a domain that is currently active, either in your account or with another hosting provider.
To Preview Your Web Site
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Hosting.
- Next to the appropriate hosting account, click Manage Account.
- In the Account Summary panel, click View to display your primary domain’s DNS information.
- If Preview DNS is enabled, click Preview my site.
Note: Before your DNS settings are modified to point to our hosting servers, you must upload content using your hosting account IP address and not your domain name. You can find the IP address of your hosting account in the Hosting Control Center’s summary page. Once your domain’s DNS settings have been modified, you should upload content using your domain name, as your account’s IP address may change.
View our Affordable Shared Hosting Plans!