Hosted Exchange 2010
Corporate-class email at small-business prices. No IT resources required!
Hosted Exchange Plans
- Mailboxes Included
- Total Mailboxes
($6.00/mo for each additional)
- Sharepoint® Intranet Portal
- ActiveSync® for Mobile Devices
- Enable on mailboxes.
$3.00/mo for each additional
- Free Microsoft Outlook® 2010 or Microsoft Outlook® for Mac 2011 for every user
- 24/7 Phone Support
- 2 GB Storage
- 4 GB Storage per Mailbox
- 1 GB
Hosted Exchange email is the right solution for your business when you need high-end communication tools, while keeping your IT costs low and allowing your IT resources to be utilized elsewhere. With it's ability to synchronize your email, calendar and task management, your team will always be updated and on the same page.
Remember: You will have access to your email, calendar and task management tools anywhere while you are on-the-go. No IT resources are required for upkeep!
Hosted Exchange FAQ:
- How many organizations can I create in my Hosted Exchange Email Account?
- How many email addresses can I create in my Hosted Exchange Email account?
- Are Mobile Devices Supported with Hosted Exchange Email Plans?
- Setting up Your Hosted Exchange Email Account
- Downloading and Setting Up Outlook® or Entourage® for your Hosted Exchange Account
- How do my users access their Hosted Exchange Email mailboxes?
- Upgrading from Web-Based Email to Hosted Exchange Email and Outlook from your account
- More FAQs...
All Plans Include
- FREE Microsoft Outlook® 2010 or Microsoft Outlook® for Mac 2011
- All Plans run on Microsoft Exchange Server®
- FREE setup
- FREE Exchange server upgrades, security patches, and virus and spam protection
- Support for mobile ActiveSync® devices
- Fast, reliable connections with 99.9% uptime
- Anytime, anywhere access to your email, tasks and calendars
- Extensive contacts and distribution lists
- Optimized server, network and infrastructure security features
- Full DNS management
Manage your time effortlessly
- Access your email anywhere, anytime.
- Built-in scheduling assistant automates time-consuming calendar tasks.
- Check your priorities for the day by looking at the To-Do Bar, where your flagged mails and tasks are clearly laid out.
- Quickly find e-mails, appointments, contacts or tasks with full-text searches of all devices by key word, date or other criteria.
- Easily customize and schedule out-of-office communications.
Connect and share efficiently
- Share your calendar with selected individuals inside your organization.
- With the Group Plan you can integrate group calendars, contacts, tasks and more with information stored on Windows SharePoint Services®.
- Read and manage your RSS feeds and blogs all in one place. You don't have to leave Outlook® to read the latest world news, catch up on sports, or stay up to date on blogs.
Stay safe and compliant
- Improved junk e-mail filter disables harmful links within emails, warning you away from threatening content.
- Automatically manage folders to support compliance requirements.
- FREE security patches and virus and spam protection.
- 99.9% availability and redundancy.
- FREE Exchange server upgrades.
- Full DNS management.
- Free expert Microsoft Exchange® support for setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Live 24/7 phone and email support.