Cheap Secure SSL Certificates by Domains at Retail
What is a Secure SSL Certificate?
A SSL Certificate is short for Secure Sockets Layer Certificate and turns a web site address from http:// to https://. The SSL Certificate ensures your buyers purchase with confidence from your web site, without the fear of having their confidential credit card information stolen! This is completed by industry-standard 128-bit encryption and high grade 256-bit encryption of the data entered on your web site. Turn your customers' concerns into a competitive advantage with the iron-clad protection of a Domains at Retail Secure SSL Certificate.
Learn more about Why you need a SSL Certificate.
Help me find the Right Secure SSL Certificate Service:
Domains at Retail Sales:
Lowcost Web Hosting - php, asp, mysql
Economy, Deluxe and Premium plans available!
SSL Certificate Tips:
- SSL Certificate is recognized by all browsers.
- Provides up to 256-bit encryption
- 24/7 live support should be available by expert staff members.
- Fast and Affordable SSL Certificate setup
Web Server Certificates FAQ
- What is a Web Server Certificate?
- How does a Web Server Certificate work?
- What is the encryption strength of our Web Server Certificates?
- How do I install my Web Server Certificate?
- What is a SSL Certificate?
- How does the customer know that a site is secure?
- How long does it take to issue an SSL Certificate?
- What is a Premium SSL Certificate?
- What Are the Benefits of a Premium SSL Certificate?
- What is the difference between a Premium SSL Certificate and a Deluxe SSL Certificate?
- Can I use a Standard SSL Certificate on an aliased domain in Shared Hosting?