Quick Shopping Cart by Domains at Retail
Quick Shopping Cart
Quick Shopping Cart® makes it easy to create your own online store in just minutes! Reach millions of eBay® and Froogle™ shoppers, integrate your sales information with QuickBooks®*, accept credit cards and much more. No technical expertise required! In just six easy steps, you can build and publish a stand-alone store or add one to an existing Web site - no matter where it's hosted.
Remember: You too can build an Online Store with no technical expertise required!
How Quick Shopping Cart Works
Choose a design
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations.
- Choose from 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles to find the best layout for your products.
- Customize your store by adding your logo and adjusting colors, fonts, images, navigation and more
Add your products
- Organize your products in categories and subcategories.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Create featured products, sale pricing and coupons. Choose product associations, cross-sells and up-sells.
- Use the Store Setup Wizard to walk you through your shipping, tax and payment options.
- Preview your store before you publish it.
- Offer secure customer registration and easy-to-use customer checkout.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal Express Checkout and more.
- Ship to USA, Canada, Mexico, and more than 100 additional countries.
- View reports to track revenue, orders and website performance.
Domains at Retail Sales:
Lowcost Web Hosting - php, asp, mysql
Economy, Deluxe and Premium plans available!
Quick Shopping Cart Features:Google® AdWords® Credit
Practical eCommerce 6-month Subscription
- What is Quick Shopping Cart?
- How does online credit card processing work?
- How do I select the right Quick Shopping Cart plan for my business?
- How do I set up my Quick Shopping Cart?
- How do I set up my online store as a sub-domain with Quick Shopping Cart if my domain is registered with another company?
- Can I host my Quick Shopping Cart with a third party provider?
- How do my customers access my Quick Shopping Cart online store?
- How do I assign Site Administrators for my Quick Shopping Cart account?
- How do my Site Administrators access my Quick Shopping Cart?
- How do I add a link to my existing site that goes to my storefront?
- How do I set up an SSL Certificate for my Quick Shopping Cart?
- Do I have to have an SSL Certificate for my Quick Shopping Cart site?
- More FAQs